* Sine sweep measurements
* Display magnitude, phase and group delay
* Compare measurements to target curve
* Create and edit target curves
* Generate room correction filters
* Export parametric EQ settings or impulse response
* Average and history display modes
* Measurement save and undo
* Use with built-in or external microphones
* Connect with AirPlay, Bluetooth, headphone jack (analog) or use externally played sweeps
HouseCurve measures in-room frequency response by listening to your audio system play a sine sweep. Measurements are displayed on top of a target curve, making it easy to see where adjustment is needed. Multiple measurements can be averaged to fully capture how the system sounds in the listening area. With small changes and repeat measurements, you can manually tune your system to the target curve. If your audio system has a parametric equalizer or convolution engine, HouseCurve can automatically generate filter settings to match the target curve.
HouseCurve can help with home and car audio system tuning, from system equalization and room correction to subwoofer time alignment and speaker placement. Visit housecurve.com for more information on how HouseCurve works and how to use it.
Free trial – visit housecurve.com and give the HouseCurve app clip a try.
HouseCurve will produce acceptable results with the built in iPhone/iPad microphone. Using calibrated external microphones will provide higher accuracy.
* Improved target curve automatic fit
* Export room correction filters with sample rates of 176.4 and 192 KHz
* Better handling of large / accessibility fonts
* Corrected issue where measurements would not save