KEV app turns your iPhone or iPad into a professional and easy-to-use light meter. Using KEV app is as easy as pie, no sensor required, the in-built camera already got you covered.
Minimalist KEV analyses live preview of the scene and gives you accurate white balance data in Kelvin.
Trying to get the perfect White Balance on your DSLR can be annoying. KEV helps you by letting you know what the White Balance should be. You can measure the colour temperature of a light source in Kelvin without having to spend hundreds of dollars on professional devices.
We calibrated KEV using Sekonic C-700R-U SpectroMaster Colour Meter, and we guarantee from fair to almost 100% accuracy. Just open the KEV app and point the camera on surface or scene.
The white balance is a correction of color rendition to make the picture from the camera sensor as similar to the perception by human eyes as possible.
Functions and Capabilities:
• Gets you Color Temperature in Kelvin in real-time.
• Ability to compensate and calculate the white balance readings.
• Capture a snapshot with color temperature reading and location.
• Ability to manually focus on the scene and objects.
• Minimal yet integral point and shoot capability.
• A go-to spectrometer for photographers, videographers, cinematographers, gaffers, drones and action cameras.
• Save time in post-processing.
• Mount your iPhone using hot-shoe over the camera or on a tripod stand and get colour temperature data on the KEV Watch app.
• Zoom in to get colour temperature data of a close-range.
• Balance Color Temperature of the Ambient Light and Your Light Source.
Override the Auto-White Balance and choose settings yourself.
Watch these cool tutorial videos published by the KEV users:
We care about your privacy:
If you’d like to contact, please send us an email at [email protected]
Thanks for using ‘White Balance Meter – KEV’.
Here’s what’s new:
• Added ‘Always on Display’ option, so you can take temperature readings uninterruptedly.
• Fixed a crash that we hope you never encountered.
As always, any feedback, suggestions or advice can be sent directly to [email protected]