* Ideal for photographers and anyone involved in outdoor nighttime activities.
* Great for planning optimal light conditions.
Note – if you are interested in daytime light conditions, please look at the “Sun Seeker” app, which provides related functionality for the sun.
* Uses GPS and magnetometer to find the correct lunar position and path for your current location, or for any location on earth
* Flat compass view showing current lunar position, diurnal lunar angle and elevation (separated into above and bow horizon segments)
* 3D augmented reality camera overlay view showing the moon’s current position, its path with hour points marked
* Map view showing lunar light direction and elevation at all hours, for any location, scrollable for any date and time
* Ability to choose any date and view lunar path for that day
* The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired.
* Fixes issue with missing location services permission on first install (sorry!)
* Even higher accuracy lunar calculations!
* Some tweaks and optimisations for latest iOS releases