Have you got a bike (echelon, flywheel, proform, i-console yesoul, decathlon, domyos, keiser) or a Domyos (Decathlon) / Horizon / Proform treadmill and you want to join to zwift? This app allows you to give a second life to your machine!
Also ellipticals and rowers machinery are supported now!
Simply connect your smartphone to the treadmill/bike and zwift/peloton/fulgaz/rouvy will recognize it!
Also this app allow you to use HealthKit to read your heart rate direct from your Apple Watch or any Heart Rate Bluetooth Belt. This metric will also be saved in your workout!
– all the Echelon bikes
– all the Domyos bikes
– all the Domyos treadmills
– all the Domyos elliptical machinery
– Smart Row Rower
– Echelon Rower
– Concept Rower 2
– Yesoul S3 (M3 is currently on testing, if you have one, contact me)
– Sportstech bikes
– Inspire bikes
– Schwinn IC4 and Bowflex C6
– Toorx bikes and spinbikes
– Fassi treadmills
– all the Proform bikes without a tablet builtin
– Proform treadmills
– Flywheel bike (the calibration tool is here https://ptx2.net/apps/flytest/ )
– JK Fitness treadmill
– Toorx treadmills
– Sole elliptical
– Chrono bike
– and much more! ask me by email about the compatibility
If you want you can join the Swag Bag auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase in order to help me in the development of the app!
• an auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($1.99)
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Licensed Application end user license agreement: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/