ADVANCED SELF-TIMER (INTERVALOMETER)
Shutter’s timer allows you to specify an initial delay and intervals between photos. You can control waiting sound during the countdown, and photo capture sound when the self-timer triggers.
You can remotely control exposure settings. Included histogram ensures you don’t clip highlights or lose shadow details.
RAW TIME-LAPSE WITH INCREDIBLE CONTROL
With the help of intervalometer, you can get rid of a dedicated cable release. Capture RAW photos and use your regular RAW developer and video editor to put together incredible time-lapse movies.
FAMILY AND GROUP PHOTOS WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER INCLUDED
With timer app you can finally include everyone in family and group photos. Set up timer and allow it to capture multiple frames at one run. Timer sounds will make sure everyone smiles at the exactly right moment.
PERFECT TRAVEL COMPANION
Ever been to a perfect travel destination with no one around to take a picture of you? Strangers cutting off your limbs? With our intervalometer, you can capture those sunrises and sunsets in the most remote locations.
Shutter’s optimized battery usage allows you to enjoy the day to the fullest.
Use exposure bracketing to easily capture multiple exposures of the same scene. Recover all shadow and highlight details in post-production.
By combining (“stacking”) multiple photos with the same composition, you can drastically reduce camera noise in post-production. Use Shutter to catch multiple exposures of the night sky. This will allow you to produce stunningly clear images of the Milky Way and Northern Lights (aurora borealis).
LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY FOR INSTAGRAM AND SOCIAL MEDIA
No one better understands your Instagram business than yourself. Compose perfect shots and improve your Instagram engagements. With Shutter’s timer you can take as many photos as you want without hubby’s bored face. Your Canon camera will take care of the rest, giving you the sharpest and most flattering pictures!
* configurable initial delay – include yourself in the photo!
* configurable interval between shots
* set exposure values from the app (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, exposure compensation)
* support for BULB exposure
* exposure bracketing
* audio feedback – know when to smile
* continuous shooting
* live view
* optimized for low battery usage
* histogram to preserve highlights
* control timer from the lock screen
* transfer low-res photo previews from camera
* Dark Mode
* Canon EOS: R, Ra, RP, R3, R5, R5 C, R6
* Canon EOS: M10, M100, M200, M5, M50 (I, II), M6 (I, II)
* Canon EOS: 5D IV, 6D (I, II)
* Canon EOS: 70D, 77D, 80D, 90D
* Canon EOS: 200D (I, II), 250D, 750D, 760D, 800D, 850D
* Canon EOS: 1300D, 1500D, 2000D, 3000D, 4000D, 8000D, 9000D
* Canon EOS Kiss: M, M2, X10, X10i, X80, X8i, X9, X90, X9i
* Canon EOS Rebel: SL2, SL3, T100, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T8i
Canon, EOS R, EOS M, EOS Kiss, EOS Rebel are registered trademarks of Canon, Inc.
– Canon EOS: 5D IV, 6D (I, II)
– Canon EOS: 70D, 77D, 80D, 90D
– Canon EOS: 200D (I, II), 250D, 750D, 760D, 800D, 850D
– Canon EOS: 1300D, 1500D, 2000D, 3000D, 4000D, 8000D, 9000D
– Canon EOS Kiss: M, M2, X10, X10i, X80, X8i, X9, X90, X9i
– Canon EOS Rebel: SL2, SL3, T100, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T8i
* Gallery always opens at the last photo
* Removed unnecessary “AF priority” setting