A beard isn’t just facial hair — it’s awesomeness escaping through your face.
Fun for both the bearded and the beardless alike! From a five-o-clock shadow to a full-on face forest, find the perfect level of whiskers for your face. Not sure what style? Try on tons of realistic, “follicle-accurate” beard styles. Want to match your hair color? Tweak the beard color for every style.
“When Apptly puts out a face editing app, we pay attention.” – AppSaga
• SELECT YOUR BEARD – see what will you look like with a Full Beard, Goatee, Mutton Chops, Soul Patch, and more!
• MATCH your beard to your hair color for a super-realistic look!
• TAP to ANIMATE your bearded self – sigh, blink, sneeze, and more.
• VIDEOS – create custom, hairy video selfies from any animation!
• MIX EFFECTS – combine effects from our other apps (including: Fatify, Baldify, Stacheify, Oldify 2, Sketchify, Comicfy and Browify!)
• Make bearded FRIENDS – or hairy pets/family members!
SHARE photos and videos through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Messenger, MMS, What’s App, LINE, YouTube, and Email.
NEW BEARD STYLES:
Stubble: Since even the most majestic beards had humble beginnings.
Garibaldi: Wide, rounded and BIG. The more natural… the better.
Beardsman: Gloriously full, natural beard. More than a beard… a lifestyle.
Verdi: Full beard, short and rounded at bottom with a stylish mustache.
Hulihee: HUGE, fearsome mutton chops. “Hulihee” means “Turn and flee” in Hawaiian.
Friendly Hulihee: Add a Handlebar Mustache to connect Hulihee chops!
Shenandoah: Full and long. Show great poise even without a Mustache.
Old Dutch: Large, long, and flared outwards at the bottom. Favored by Lumberjacks!
Goatee: A true classic.
Full Beard: Also known as ‘Riker’s Beard’, this style is both masculine AND decorative.
Balbo: This beard exudes genius-playboy-billionaire-philanthropist.
Soul Patch: The flavor saver.
Zappa: And sometimes you just need to be Frank.
Claus: Santa has nothing on this beard!
Chin Strap: The perfect complement to any jawline. Popular among sportsman.
Cat Beard: Because sometimes cats are beards!
Mutton Chops: This style proves that sideburns were meant to be BIG.
Note: Beardify is meant to make you laugh and/or giggle, and should be used purely for entertainment. Enjoy!