“To be the most successful person that one can possibly be, getting organized seems to be the first step. With iExplorer, taking that step just gets easier by the minute” – iPhoneLife.com
With iExplorer (for iPhone) , you can manage/view files on your remote servers (Windows sharing server/FTP server/WebDAV server/Cloud server …) in home, office and anywhere. iExplorer also is a good eBook reader, media player, photo viewer, and work assistant. You can read CHM, ePub, PDF and large text/PDB files with outline/bookmark/annotation support, play musics and movies without copying them to your device, view large photos on your PC/NAS and share to friends, edit spreadsheets on your Google Docs and save them as different formats, print any viewable documents.
* Access files on device or Windows Sharing Files/NAS/FTP/WebDAV Servers/Cloud servers
* Transfer files/folders/subfolders between device and remote servers
* Transfer files with Bluetooth between iOS devices
* Manage files on local or remote server (Rename/Delete/Move/Email/…)
* Sort files by Name/Size/Date/File Type
* Zip & Unzip files on local or NAS server/FTP server, support passcode protected zip/7zip/rar files
* Edit text file
* Edit Google spreadsheet, download google docs as pdf, Microsoft office document, zip, image, open office document, text files and so on.
* Open files in other apps. Open file from Safari, Mail and other apps.
* Stream html/Microsoft office files/keynotes/numbers/pages from NAS/FTP/Cloud servers
* Search files in folder/subfolders (support both local and remote servers)
* Sync files from NAS/FTP/Cloud server. View offline files if the server is not reachable
* Adjust priorities for transferring file tasks
* Print & tweet any viewable documents/ebooks (Printer needs support AirPrint).
* 4 Skins/Themes for choosing
* WiFi storage (HTTP/WebDAV server)
* Favorite feature : could add file/folder to favorite list as shortcut
* Passcode lock
* Stream photos from your NAS/FTP/WebDAV Servers/Cloud servers
* Support large images
* Smoothly zoom/scroll photos, view thumbnails
* Stream Audio/Video from NAS/FTP/WebDAV Servers/Cloud servers
* Support subtitle files (ssa/ass/srt) for video playback
* Multitasking supported for Audio stream
* Embedded PDF viewer, support outlines, bookmarks and annotations.
* Embedded CHM viewer, support outlines and bookmarks. Optimized for iPad
* Embedded ePub reader, support outlines ,bookmarks, font style, fast scroll, auto scroll
* Fast large text/PDB reader, support font style, fast scroll, auto scroll, multiple encodings
* Comic Reader, support cbz/cbr/cb7 files
Able to view large comic files in NAS/FTP server without copying to local.
Cache comic file in local storage
* Remember last read position for PDF, CHM, ePub, large text/PDB files
* Microsoft Office files, iWork files, Web files …
* Code viewer, syntax highlighted for C, C++, Objective C, C#, Java, Php, JS, CSS …
* Fullscreen mode for viewer in iPad (iExplorer HD only)
* Improve performance for SMB transfer
* Fix some bugs