Azul is the only movie player that allows you to play almost any video and audio format on the go.
Not only that the app has powerful streaming options, subtitle support, Airplay and Chromecast too. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback. Play all your movies, shows and music in most formats directly without conversion.
It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, Box, iCloud Drive, iTunes, direct downloads and through WiFi sharing as well as streaming from SMB, FTP, UPnP/DLNA media servers and the web.
Azul offers support for advanced subtitles including full SSA compatibility, multi-track audio, and playback speed control.
– PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
A powerful video player that plays just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV.
– STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, UPnP/DLNA apps like Plex and Kodi (XBMC), or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive – no syncing required!
– AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
– OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
– Silky-smooth video player (plays full 4K w/ HDR & Dolby Vision)
– Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
– Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
– Artwork and metadata added automatically
– Split View & PIP
– Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, BDMV, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TP, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
– Multiple audio tracks
– Gesture controls
– Video zoom options
– Continuous playback
– TV out via HDMI or VGA adapter
– One-click subtitle downloads
– Download videos from networked devices
– Drag and drop uploads via web browser
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction — Send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll be more than delighted to help.
Video bookmarks and notes are also restored.
We appreciate your continued to support.