SECURE FILE SOLUTION
Air Doc is the long missing file transfer solution for your iOS device. Simply drag and drop files to your iPhone or iPad. Your files never leave your network and are encrypted on transmission. Transfer files between iOS devices using AirDrop. You can archive multiple files (zip) and send them via email or messages.
You can move your files into a private area that is secured by TouchID or password.
Access your files from any operating system (OSX or Windows) using your browser. Even stream movies directly from your iOS device to your browser.
Use Air Doc to replace your Mac’s secondary display with your iPad vor viewing documents – enhanced by the touch capabilities of your iOS device, but without the need to install any drivers.
Simply drag movies and songs to your iOS device to view them offline – even stream to your AppleTV using AirPlay.
The Air Doc App for your Mac is available for free in the Mac App Store.
From Mac to iOS: all your devices must have access to the same LAN (or WLAN) – no additional network configuration is needed.
From iOS to iOS: no network configuration needed at all.
– transfer files between iPhone/iPad devices using Air Drop
– import or export images from camera or photo library
– private file area secured by TouchID and/or password
– Live Preview: every time you save your graphic, the preview on the device will be updated
– transfer files to and from your iOS device, simply by drag&drop
– upload your files to and from iCloud Drive or Dropbox and have them available anywhere
– full multitasking support on supported iPads
– upload and download files using your web browser
– send and display a screenshot to your iOS device with one click or by hotkey (Cmd-Alt-S)
– send and display the current clipboard with one click or by hotkey (Cmd-Alt-V)
– supported document formats: pdf, doc, xls, pages, numbers, txt, rtf – anything QuickLook can show
– supported multimedia formats: m4v, m4a, mp3 – anything iOS can play
– Air Doc for iOS is an universal app, runs on iPhone and iPad
– stores your last uploads for access when offline
– zero configuration network support (Bonjour)
– share photos with your friends on the go
– preview your work in progress directly on your iPhone or iPad
– use it as an enhanced secondary display for your Mac
– sync files between your iOS devices using iCloud
– transfer files from any operating system in your browser
– transfer your documents from any Mac fast and easy just by drag&drop – like a wireless USB stick
– simply drop a web url and it will immediately open in a browser on your iOS device
– use it to distribute handouts without the need for email, iTunes or any cloud space – fast and easy
– drop movies to watch them on your iOS device and take them with you, even stream your movies using AirPlay
– drop movies or songs to your friends iOS device without any pairing or cables
– store recently transferred files on your iOS device for later viewing (without the need for any network access)
We always want to improve our apps, so if you encounter any errors or if you have any suggestions, please write to [email protected]