miRack is also available on macOS, including Audio Unit and VST plugins.
* Comes with more than 700 modules created by third-party developers and adapted for mobile devices by miRack team. New modules are added regularly.
* Includes AUv3 plugin. Can work as an instrument, audio effect or MIDI processor. Supports parameter automation to record and automate changes of almost any virtual module control.
* Multi-channel audio input and output (in both standalone and AUv3 modes), with full support for Expert Sleepers audio interface modules to integrate with hardware Eurorack equipment.
* MIDI input and output, including MIDI clock sync, and MIDI learn function. Automate and control your patch, or control other software and hardware instruments with powerful sequencer modules.
* Ableton Link support to synchronise with other music software on the same device or over network.
* iCloud support to sync patches between iOS and macOS app versions.
* Visit patchstorage.com/platform/mirack for inspiration and to share your patches.
Newer devices are recommended for better performance. Modules may vary greatly in CPU usage, the size of the patch your device is able run will depend on the modules used.
* Incompatible ports are now dimmed when dragging a cable.
* Added a button to mark modules as favorite from their menus.
* Added protection from repeated crashes if there’s a problem loading a patch on miRack launch.
* Added 32- and 64-sample audio buffer size options.
* Number of DSP threads can now be increased in settings (only in standalone mode). Use this with caution, on newer devices and only if required for a large patch.
* Plugins added: DrumKit, Southpole, Southpole/Parasites, modular80, LifeFormModular, Mog
* Fixed editing LPG responce/decay in Audible Instruments Macro Oscillator 2.
* Fixed FPS setting is not applied after restarting miRack.
* Fixed incorrect operation when double-tapping toggle switches.
* Fixed incorrect behaviour of several MSM modules.
* Fixed a freeze when loading samples.