miRack is also available on macOS, including Audio Unit and VST plugins.
* Comes with more than 700 modules created by third-party developers and adapted for mobile devices by miRack team. New modules are added regularly.
* Includes AUv3 plugin. Can work as an instrument, audio effect or MIDI processor. Supports parameter automation to record and automate changes of almost any virtual module control.
* Multi-channel audio input and output (in both standalone and AUv3 modes), with full support for Expert Sleepers audio interface modules to integrate with hardware Eurorack equipment.
* MIDI input and output, including MIDI clock sync, and MIDI learn function. Automate and control your patch, or control other software and hardware instruments with powerful sequencer modules.
* Ableton Link support to synchronise with other music software on the same device or over network.
* iCloud support to sync patches between iOS and macOS app versions.
* Visit patchstorage.com/platform/mirack for inspiration and to share your patches.
Newer devices are recommended for better performance. Modules may vary greatly in CPU usage, the size of the patch your device is able run will depend on the modules used.
While working on the manuals, we noticed a bunch of modules which had some of their functions not working properly with touch interface. They are fixed now, and some of these functions make use of the SHIFT mode. This includes Impromptu Modular sequencers, JW Bouncy Balls, NoteSeq and XY Pad, Bogaudio mixers and analyzers. Refer to these and other module manuals for details.
As usual, this update also contains a few smaller bug fixes and improvements.
Last but not least, we wish you a happy and productive 2022!