whether you are travelling, staying in hotel rooms, Airbnb
or even trying cloths in changing rooms, scan for pinhole wired cameras, wireless cameras as well as infrared cameras with this app.
App has multiple ways to detect hidden camera-
1. Detect wired camera – With this mode, app analyse magnetic activity around suspicious objects and if find magnetic activity similar to camera , it beep with red status so that you can further investigate.
How to use – Move top left corner of your iPhone very close to the suspicious objects. It could be screw, flowerpot, shower head or anything that you find suspicious. If app beeps when brought closer to the object and when moved away, stop beeping , further investigate for camera lens.
2. Detect infrared camera – You can also detect infrared cameras. Just close all lights and open IR camera mode and scan moving iPhone 360 degrees, If you see white light or blue light that is invisible to naked eye, then it is infrared light and could be infrared camera.
3. Lens Detector : Introducing lens detector feature from v1.5. This feature uses artificial intelligence to detect mobile camera, CCTV, electronic device etc.
4. Detect bluetooth camera – App scans nearby BLE devices and if any device is found to be suspicious, app will show respective message.
5. Detect wifi camera – Follow the step by step guide inside app.
Hidden camera detector app also provides tip & tricks so that you can stay protected with some simple tricks and hacks.
Do rate , comment if you like our app.
This version includes
1. Updated UI
2. Introducing artificial intelligence to detect suspicious devices.
3. Bluetooth camera detection issue is resolved
4. Guide is available for each option within the app
5. Supporting Dark mode