We use a wired USB connection to your Mac for zero latency and the most ease of use. There is no software or program you have to install on your Mac. We use system-default settings which take away all of the hassles of using a typical iPhone to OBS app. This means that truly all you need is your iPhone!
– Use your iPhone or iPad as a camera in OBS and Streamlabs OBS (as well as most broadcasting software)
– Access all cameras including Front, Back, Telephoto, and Ultra-Wide
– Switch cameras while live
– Tap to focus and AF/AE
– Customize gestures to perform actions while streaming
– Dozens of Q&As to help you learn and use OBS
– Customization to make the app unique to you
– Supports iOS 10.3 and above
– Supports StreamLabs!
– Supports Dark Mode
HOW DOES IT WORK?
To use ShutterCast, you simply connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac with a lightning cable and open OBS! Getting set up is extremely easy as well and only takes a few seconds. This is all meticulously laid out in the Help Q&As inside the app.
ShutterCast Connect+ is an optional additional purchase to use your Apple Watch to remotely switch the camera and change focus. You’ll also unlock all 18 app icon and style customizations. It’s a one-time purchase and you will always get future Connect+ features for free. Remote control with Apple Watch only works with an iPhone.
Please keep in mind that ShutterCast only works with a connection to a Mac, not a PC, and has only been tested with the top broadcasting software, OBS and Streamlabs OBS, but may work with most other broadcasting software.
APPLE WATCH REMOTE
– Use your Apple Watch to control ShutterCast on your iPhone
– Switch between all of your iPhone’s cameras
– Change focus to either manual or autofocus
18 NEW STYLES
– Switch between 18 new styles
– Change your app icon and app color
– Get access to Apple Watch remote control
– Full access to all new styles
– One-time purchase, get all future updates for free
– Improved support for iOS 15
– Improved support for iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPad Mini
– Now supports watchOS 4.0+
– Design changes and improvements
– Other minor bug fixes