VesselFinder Pro features include:
– Real time tracking of over 100,000 ships every day
– Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
– Ship movement history – follow the track of each vessel for the past 7 days
– Ship details – name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
– My Fleet – add your favourite vessels to “My Fleet” list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
– Filter vessels on map according to their type
– Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
– Simple and Detailed map type
Coverage – near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com and the Free version of VesselFinder available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vesselfinder-free/id918080862?mt=8
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
– on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder
– on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
– Dark Mode support