Make a practice in minutes: select your desired poses, adjust their order and duration, add music, and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance, or share it with the Pocket Yoga Community and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 500 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust the voice guidance.
• Adjust the side and direction of each pose.
• Add music from Spotify, your music library, or our built-in selection.
• Share your practice with the Pocket Yoga Community and spread well-being to the world.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends directly.
• Import your practices into our companion app, Pocket Yoga, to use its additional features.
• Create beautiful printouts for yourself or your students.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Play your practices on your Apple TV.
Pocket Yoga Community
Discover inspiring practices from yoga teachers around the world and share your own sequences! Download a practice, try it out, and see how other yoga teachers are sequencing their flows. The Pocket Yoga Community allows you to explore different yoga styles, get feedback on your practices, see full practice previews, and much more.
• Improved Accounts: Better account management with ability to delete accounts and enhanced security.
• Technical fixes
NEW POSES ADDED
1) One Legged Crane II
2) Side Supported Headstand with Lotus Legs
3) Side One Legged Supported Headstand
4) Bound Lizard
5) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Triceps Stretch
6) Crescent Lunge with Triceps Stretch
7) Side One Legged Shoulder Stand
8) Side Shoulder Stand
9) Supine Straddle
10) Supine Foot to Head
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!