*** New in 1.4 ***
– support for the getPrimaryServices() API call
*** New in 1.3 ***
– Dark mode
– Geolocation web API support
*** Overview ***
Use the built-in console viewer to debug issues when running your site on WebBLE.
Security is important for bluetooth device access, and so only sites that use https are supported, and it is not possible to connect to a bluetooth device without permission being granted by the user.
Initially the following key APIs are supported:
– BluetoothDevice.addEventListener(‘gattserverdisconnected’, cb)
– BluetoothRemoteGATTCharacteristic.addEventListener(“characteristicvaluechanged”, cb)
Support for the getPrimaryServices() method on device.gatt
– Issue 28: device disconnected unexpectedly on passing a TypedArray view on a very large ArrayBuffer (caused by ignoring the limits from the TypeArray view).
– fixes a potential crash when a navigation occurrs (including a refresh) while the bluetooth device picker is visible