*** New in 1.5 / 1.6 ***
– allows webpages to request the camera and microphone for video calls etc.
– double tap the refresh button to do a hard reload
– improved UI
*** Overview ***
Use the built-in console viewer to debug issues when running your site on WebBLE.
Security is important for bluetooth device access, and so only sites that use https are supported, and it is not possible to connect to a bluetooth device without permission being granted by the user.
Initially the following key APIs are supported:
– BluetoothDevice.addEventListener(‘gattserverdisconnected’, cb)
– BluetoothRemoteGATTCharacteristic.addEventListener(“characteristicvaluechanged”, cb)
– URL text field now always takes the whole width
– on tapping the URL text field it now automatically selects all so you can immediately paste / start typing
– tapping at the top of the screen more reliably shows the bars
– bigger touch area at the bottom of the screen to show the bars when they are hidden
– console now animates into view, and extends to the bottom of the screen not just the safe area
– user agent string tweaked to convince more website browser checkers that WebBLE behaves just like Safari for most use cases
– fixed a bug where we would not create a bookmark for a page without a title
– couple other of minor bug fixes