– JBL WAVE BUDS, WAVE BEAM, WAVE FLEX, VIBE BUDS, VIBE BEAM, VIBE FLEX
– JBL TUNE FLEX, TUNE ANC, TUNE130NC TWS, TUNE230NC TWS
– JBL TUNE 520BT, TUNE 720BT
– JBL LIVE FREE 2, LIVE PRO 2, LIVE FREE NC+ TWS, LIVE PRO+ TWS, LIVE300 TWS, LIVE FLEX
– JBL LIVE 460NC, LIVE 660NC, LIVE 400BT, 500BT, 650BTNC, 220BT
– JBL CLUB PRO+ TWS, CLUB700BT, 950NC, ONE
– JBL TOUR PRO+ TWS, TOUR ONE, TOUR PRO 2, TOUR ONE M2
– JBL QUANTUM TWS
– JBL ENDURANCE PEAK 3, ENDURANCE RACE
– JBL REFLECT AERO, REFLECT FLOW PRO, REFLECT MINI NC, REFLECT AWARE
– UA PROJECT ROCK OVER-EAR TRAINING HEADPHONES
– JBL EVEREST ELITE100, 150NC, 300 and 750NC
– JBL X TOMORROWLAND
Other features include:
– Voice assistant setup: Allows you to select Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa as your voice assistant.
– EQ Settings: The App provides predefined EQ presets and also allows you to create or customize EQ settings as per their personal preferences.
– Application Settings: App setting include Voice Assistant, Smart Audio Modes, Touch gesture setting, Product help, Tips, FAQ, etc, subject to different models.
– Tips: Product tutorial will be found under Product help.
– FAQ: Allows you to find quick answer when using our JBL APP.
– Headphone battery indicator: Displays the headphone battery level so you can quickly see how much playtime is left.
– Touch gestures customization allows you to change your button configuration based on your preference (available only on specific models)
– Smart audio mode: improve your audio that is adjusted to what you are doing (available only on specific models)
– Multi Noise Cancelling mode: By selecting different noise cancelling level to enjoy the best sound in each occasion (available only on specific models)
– Fix Tour one M2 OTA crash issue on specific phones models.
– Fix repeated upgrade notification after OTA