Profiles gives you the power to separate calendars into different spaces, so you can focus on the events you care about at the time. Profiles can be assigned to a specified Focus Filter.
Keep an eye on important events by adding them to each Profile’s Favorite List.
Never miss a Birthday again, now you can see all of your Birthdays right on the Main Menu and Search View. You can toggle this option for each profile.
Get directions to the event’s location using Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze, wether you are Walking or Driving.
Protect your sensible information and events by locking the App with Touch ID or Face ID.
Keep an eye on your upcoming Events from the Home and Lock Screen Widgets.
Pin your Virtual Meetings to your Lock Screen or Dynamic Island to get easy access to your Event from anywhere.
Get Health Recommendations to help you prevent Burnout. Set a Burnout Threshold to receive alerts when a day passes that threshold, and give you Health Recommendations. Whitelist events you don’t consider to be stressful so Dey doesn’t take them into account when calculating your daily busy hours.
Check your Timeline, Favorites and Birthdays right from the Apple Watch Companion App. To create, edit or delete Profiles and Events, or get Directions, you are required to use your iPhone.
– Get Health Recommendations to help you prevent Burnout.
– Set a Burnout Threshold to receive alerts when a day passes that threshold, and give you Health Recommendations.
– Whitelist events you don’t consider to be stressful so Dey doesn’t take them into account when calculating your daily busy hours.
– Fixed bug where screen went black after deleting event
– Fixed day counter in Birthdays
– Replaced “1 Day ago” text for “Yesterday”
– Redesigned Search View
– Redesigned Theme Selector
– Live Activity for All Events instead of only Meetings
– Add WhatsApp calling and other call links
– Fixed bug where Live Activities or Widget redirected to an older version of the Event
– Redesigned Home Menu
– Polished UX