The app works offline, so you can always get access to your fantastic Amiibo collection any time anywhere, while your amiibo are still at home.
Ally supports the dark iOS theme. The theme was designed from scratch and looks fantastic. Check it out.
The app works with 753+ amiibo, including such series as Animal Crossing, Mario, Metroid, etc.
Ally is built with privacy in mind. That means that no data is sent to developers or any other third party. Ally does not send any amiibo data anywhere. Ally does not have any tracking tools in the app. All your amiibo data is stored privately under your iCloud account, and only you have access to it.
– Owned collection with the ability to add new amiibo by scanning their NFC tags or importing amiibo from files
– Get details of all available amiibo
– View amiibo game usage Information
– View Super Smash Bros. Ultimate amiibo game data (Level, Experience, Attack and Defence)
– View Midna & Wolf Link amiibo game data (Level and number of hearts)
– Support of all 6 Power-Up bands
– Global amiibo search
– Advanced filters bar, so you can search by name, game or amiibo series
– Add or remove amiibo you are hunting for to your wishlist
– Search Amazon for the toys you want to buy
– The app allows you to manage your N2 and Amiiqo NFC tags fully
– NTAG215 support
– Power Tags support
– Browse games that support amiibo on Switch, 3DS and WiiU consoles
– View all amiibo supported by a game with all the features
– Beautiful and user-friendly design
– The app uses CloudKit, so your data is secure and available on all your iPhones
– Full support of the iOS Dark Theme
Ally – Collect and Backup is an unofficial app for collectors and fans of amiibo and is intended only to be used for informational and educational purposes.
Ally – Collect and Backup is in no way affiliated with Nintendo. amiibo is a registered trademark of Nintendo. All items, names and other aspects are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings.
The auto-renewal subscriptions may be turned off by going to the iCloud Account Settings after purchase.
– Added Min Min amiibo