Projects on CodeSandbox provide access to:
* A code editor with IntelliSense auto-completion and syntax highlighting.
* Terminals for running, testing and debugging your code.
* Git integration for easy commits and PR reviews.
* Real-time and asynchronous collaboration with your team in the same file and terminals.
* In-app web browser previews with various developer tools (console, node browser, source code viewer and layers inspector).
* Command palette for easy navigation (keyboard shortcuts, file search, etc).
* GitHub integration.
Sandboxes from play.js or your CodeSandbox account are also available. With Sandboxes, you can:
* Import sandboxes from CodeSandbox to continue working locally on your device.
* Offline development support for Node.js applications.
* Dependencies resolution for Node.js projects.
* Get started from a template using frameworks like Vue.js, Next.js, and others.
* Collaborate with teammates.
* Real code autocompletion that reacts to your code and modules.
All these features flavoured with a great user experience. Get the app and start coding straight away!