“Bit Timer promises to be the ‘World’s Simplest Interval Timer Ever.’ It is.” – Fast Company Design.
“Some of the best apps are those that do one simple thing well, and Bit Timer for iOS looks like it will provide that for workouts.” – The Verge.
“Its clean user interfaces makes organizing interval workout sessions a breeze.” – Gear Patrol.
This app is designed for the no-frills, hard-core HIIT workout. This is the first interval timer you’ll see with a set-up that is this fast and easy. Your workout should be intense, not your workout set up.
—- Super Simple Set up. —-
Get to your workout in no time with a clean, simple, no-frills design.
—- Distinct tones that guide you through your workout. —-
Clear, easy-to-distinguish tones for each portion of your workout.
—- Works in the background.—-
Lock your phone, navigate to other apps and stay up-to-date via notifications.
– Press and Drag to quickly set Work, Rest, and Repeat.
– Work Periods: 5 seconds to 4 minutes. (in 5 second increments)
– Rest Periods: 0 seconds to 4 minutes. (in 5 second increments)
– 20 Repeats with background processing. Up to 40 if background processing is off.
– Integrates with notification center allowing you to lock the phone or navigate to other apps while the timer runs and still be notified when the intervals change.
– 10 second countdown allows you to get into place before your workout starts.
– Three distinct sounds to designate where you are in your workout.
– Countdown tone gives warning before Work starts.
– Pause your workout at any time and restart right where you left off.
– Reset your workout at at time if you were interrupted and want to start from the beginning.
– Bug fixes