* Let iPray automatically detect your location or pick your own custom location if you prefer to not use GPS
* Offline Prayer times wherever you are in the world. No network connection, sign-up or login required
* For the frequent traveller, iPray can optionally, automatically update itself in the background without ever needing to launch the app
* No settings required out of the box. iPray is completely automatic as it detects your location, appropriate prayer calculation method, timezone and much more
* Sound and Vibration Alerts. Get automatic reminders for individual prayers. Supports various azan alerts as well as vibration only alerts
* Pre-Prayer alerts. Get reminded of the next prayer 30 minutes in advance to help you prepare
* Displays prayer times for: Fajr, *Ishraaq, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha and Qiyam-ul-lail (Last 1/3rd of the night; Tahajjud Prayer)
* Landscape Prayer Timetable. Turn your device landscape to see upcoming prayer times for the week / month / year. Best way to observe Ramadan monthly prayer times
* Apple Watch app, as well as support for various watch-face complications. Please note: not all complications are the same. The “InfoGraph” watch face, for example, are limited (by watchOS) to show static information such as the next or current prayer time only. If you prefer to see a countdown, please try a different watch face such as Utility or Modular.
* Today Widget, which can be configured to display a countdown to the next prayer or the actual prayer time
* Quick Overview
* Highly customizable
* Tap on the time column to display time left to next prayer
* Qebla direction that’s accurate and reliable for selected cities or using your current GPS position. Supports Magnetic Compass detection on supported devices with a fully immersed interface offering you the current Qibla direction, Sun position in the sky as well as the Moon position and phase
* Moon Phases and its current state
* Islamic Events with the freedom of moving between Hijri years
* Multiple Hijri and Prayer Time Calculation method adjustments
* Several selectable Adhans for individual prayers
* Offers more than what meets the eye plus a very unique user experience
* Ishraq prayer does NOT mean Sunrise. Ishraq prayer is 10 to 12 minutes after sunrise. There is a misconception where Islamic websites and people use the word “Ishraq” and then give timings for actual Sunrise. Praying at sunrise is forbidden and must be performed after at least 10 minutes of sunrise. iPray for this reason adds 10 minutes to sunrise and labels it correctly as “Ishraaq”.
* Prayer Alerts will ONLY alert you with an initial Takbir. The full azan (and its length) is NOT supported by the iOS alert mechanism as there is a maximum limit of 30 seconds of audio playback.
* Ongoing stability improvements