Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Soothing, detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose.
• Expertly designed practices by experienced yoga instructors.
• Over 400 beautifully illustrated pose images show correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses contains the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Play music from your music library or Spotify in place of the default music.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Track your progress with an ongoing log of all your yoga practices.
• Accounts sync environments and progress across devices.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• Integrates with the Health app. Track your workouts, heart rate, and calories burned.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” – InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the “10 great mobile health apps”
‣ Featured by Apple in “Get in Shape”, “Let’s Get Moving”, “10 Essentials” and “New and Noteworthy”
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Widget helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
• Technical fixes.
What’s New in Version 10.3.0
• Improved Pose Dictionary: Redesigned look with easier to find poses and a faster, more robust search
• 60+ additional poses
• Sanskrit pose names are now shown in two different romanizations (IAST and Simplified)
NEW POSES ADDED
1) Chair with Gaze Up
2) Constructive Rest
3) Front Corpse
4) Downward-Facing Fish
5) Himalayan Duck
6) Easy Forward Bend
7) Embryo in Womb
9) Forearm Balance with Eagle Legs
10) Forearm Balance with Lotus Legs
11) Floating Stick
12) Balancing Standing Forward Bend
14) Goddess with Arms Up
15) Goddess on Toes
16) Goddess with Cactus Arms
17) Goddess with Heel Lift
18) Half Frog
19) Handstand with Eagle Legs
20) Pike Handstand
21) Handstand Tuck
22) Head to Knee II
23) Head to Knee III
24) Supported Headstand with Bound Angle Legs
25) Supported Headstand with Lotus Legs
26) Supported One Legged Headstand
27) Revolved Split Legged Headstand
28) Side Headstand
29) Supported Headstand Tuck
30) Tripod Headstand with Eagle Legs
31) Tripod Headstand with Lotus Legs
32) Half Hero
33) Hero Twist
35) Locust II
36) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold on the Knee with Airplane Arms
37) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Hands Interlaced
38) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Gaze Up
41) Lotus Peacock
42) King Pigeon
43) Awkward Plank
44) Side Plank Kick
45) Elbow Balance
47) Upward Rooster
48) Seated Forward Bend II
49) Seated Forward Bend III
50) Seated Forward Bend IV
51) Seated Gate
52) Extended Bridge
53) Half Supported Shoulder Stand
54) One Legged Shoulder Stand
56) Front Splits with Arms Up
57) Front Splits with Bind
58) Front Splits Forward Bend
59) Star with Arms Up
60) Super Soldier
61) Supine Belly Twist
62) Extended Supine Bound Angle
63) Revolved Supine Hand to Big Toe
64) Supine Thunderbolt
66) Upward-Facing Dog with Gaze Up
67) Sage Visvamitra’s
68) Warrior I with Gaze Up
69) Sleeping Yogi
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!