Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Soothing, detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose.
• Expertly designed practices by experienced yoga instructors.
• Over 500 beautifully illustrated pose images show correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses contains the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Play music from your music library or Spotify in place of the default music.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Track your progress with an ongoing log of all your yoga practices.
• Accounts sync environments and progress across devices.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• Integrates with the Health app. Track your workouts, heart rate, and calories burned.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” – InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the “10 great mobile health apps”
‣ Featured by Apple in “Get in Shape”, “Let’s Get Moving”, “10 Essentials” and “New and Noteworthy”
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Widget helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
• Improved Accounts: Better account management with ability to delete accounts and enhanced security.
• Technical fixes
NEW POSES ADDED
1) One Legged Crane II
2) Side Supported Headstand with Lotus Legs
3) Side One Legged Supported Headstand
4) Bound Lizard
5) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Triceps Stretch
6) Crescent Lunge with Triceps Stretch
7) Side One Legged Shoulder Stand
8) Side Shoulder Stand
9) Supine Straddle
10) Supine Foot to Head
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!