Tweaks makes Twitter better in Safari by removing these annoying elements:
• Promoted tweets
• Messages drawer
• Who to follow
• Topics to follow
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Hover cards
• What’s happening?
• This Tweet is unavailable.
• This tweet is from an account you blocked/muted.
• This tweet includes a word you muted.
• More Tweets
• Bottom bar when logged out
• “See more Tweets from” that blocks the whole window when logged out
• “See new Tweets”
• Followed by some Tweeters you follow, Some accounts you follow often like this Tweeter, etc.
• Blue checkmarks
• Twitter Blue
• Verified Notifications
Tweaks automatically selects “Following” in your “Home” timeline!
Tweaks also unsticks the title at the top of the Twitter window, making it scrollable.
Tweaks replaces shortened https://t.co/ URLs in tweet links with the real unshortened URLs, allowing you to bypass Twitter’s click tracker. (This feature does not work for Twitter cards or user profiles.)
Tweaks has a number of options you can enable:
• Hide all tweets from blue checkmarks!
• Disable the Immersive Media Viewer on iPhone
• Hide retweets from all users on all timelines
• Hide retweets from all users on your Home timeline
• Hide animated gif profile photos
• Hide the downvote buttons
• Hide the tweet button
• Swap the colors of the Follow and Following buttons
• Hide tweet stats
• Disable the Twitter “Chirp” font
• Automatically expand “Show replies” in conversations! (This feature currently works only with English, German, and Spanish display languages on Twitter.)
• Hide “Home”, “For you”, and “Following” at the top of the home page!
• Hide tweet stats: Now hides stats in user profiles, such as the number of tweets at the top, the number of Following and Followers, and “Followed by”.
• Removed the preference “Hide Verified Organizations”, because Twitter combined Twitter Blue and Verified Organizations into one Verified button.