Import GPX files using iTunes file sharing, eMail, an URL, or from iCloud.
– Choose Apple Maps, Google Maps, OpenStreetMaps, or a custom map tile source URL.
– Chart elevation vs. track points or distance. Share the chart.
– Send the waypoints to Apple Maps or Google Maps.
– Email the file.
– Optionally disable screen auto-lock to keep the device from sleeping.
– Create folders to better organize your GPX files.
– Set different location tracking modes.
– Import GPX files to the current GPX file.
– Customize the color for waypoints, track points, routes and tracks.
– Hide or show the waypoints, track points, routes or tracks on the map.
– View track points on map.
A sample GPX file is included.
We also have a GPX Viewer and GPX Editor for the Macintosh computer. Visit our web site for more info.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.