– Live Player will play most popular streaming protocols, including: http, https, hls, mms, ums, rtmp, rtmfp, mpeg-dash…
– Live Player can play media files on network storage device such as NAS, or SMB shares (Samba).
– Live Player can play media files on cloud services such as Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, One Drive.
– Live Player supports variety of media codec, including: H264, AAC, MP3, WMV, WMA, OGG, VP8, VP9….
– Live Player supports a lot for media format, including: MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG….
– Hardware accelerated H264/H265/HEVC decoding.
– Picture in Picture (PIP).
– Native ChromeCast and AirPlay support.
– Stream to Samsung and LG TV via AirPlay.
– Stream to Roku via AirPlay.
Live Player has the following subscription plans:
– Live Player Pro 3 Months Plan: $4.99/3 months.
– Live Player Pro 6 Months Plan: $7.99/6 months. Save 20% !
And a special deal:
– Live Player Pro Forever: $14.99/One-Time payment.
With Live Player Pro, you will receive ad free experience and access to native AirPlay and ChromeCast features.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* The screenshots are captured from Big Buck Bunny which is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license, and for demonstration only. (c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
– Fixed screen rotation issue.