– Automatic monitoring of the media library on your iPhone or iPad (including iCloud Music Library if enabled on your device). Music Tracker checks the title, artist, album, album artist, genre, year of release, disc number, track number, rating, and Spatial Audio status.
– See which of your tracks have been upgraded to Spatial Audio and have them placed into an automatic playlist within Apple Music. You can also opt-in to receive notifications when tracks are upgraded.
– View an overview of changes to your library with filters to personalise the display to your requirements
– Drill down into the detail of individual tracks to see exactly which metadata changed and when along with dates for when tracks were added or deleted from your library
– A daily notification giving you a summary of changes in the previous day (this can be customised to just tell you about added, changed, or deleted tracks)
– Automation via x-callback-url allowing you to see changes to your library in the Shortcuts app or with Siri
– Full support for split screen views on iPad along with trackpad and keyboard integration
– Dark mode
If you have any issues at all, please email [email protected] and I’ll help you.
Recently in v2.0:
Spatial Audio Scanning
– Music Library Tracker can now detect if your tracks have a Spatial Audio version
– A new page lists all of these upgraded tracks in a timeline (tap a song to play it)
– Optional: The app can generate a Spatial Audio playlist within Apple Music that is updated automatically
– Optional: A daily notification detailing any new tracks that were upgraded in the previous day
– The app has had a bit of a facelift with new colours, icons, and layout.
– Updated settings page with more detailed options for notifications
– Brand new onboarding experience to walk you through enabling library access, Spatial Audio, playlist generation, and notifications
– Improved UI on iPad including additional padding for readability, keyboard shortcuts, and support for trackpad pointers
– The process of scanning for changes is around 10-20x faster than the previous version of the app
– Additional metadata that is tracked: album artist, disc number, track number, and Spatial Audio status
– Minor diacratic changes are now ignored (i.e. a genre updating from Electrónica to Electronica will no longer show as a change)
– Fixed some issues with sort filters when viewing deleted tracks
– Fixed an issue with review prompts being shown too frequently
– Lots of other UI improvements and minor fixes