PLANE FINDER IS A POWERFUL FLIGHT TRACKING TOOL FOR
• Holiday makers, business travellers and their friends and families
• Aviation enthusiasts
• Cabin Crew
• Aviation Professionals
EASY TO USE AND INTUITIVE
• See live air traffic patterns and track flights in real time on a detailed map.
• Search by flight number, create a custom filter or just browse. Tap a plane to see detailed information such as
• Live flight path
• Flight route
• Detailed live flight status information
• Live altitude, speed and course
• Registration and callsign
• Aircraft photos
• Aircraft type
• Aircraft age
• Airline logo
• Days of operation
• Flight history
• Identify planes in the sky above you using Augmented Reality, point your camera at a plane overhead to see details
• Jump to worldwide locations easily by adding favourite bookmarks
• Check airport arrival and departure boards and view live information and statistics
• Get an instant notification when a flight takes off or is near landing using alerts
• Use playback to watch old flights (back to 2011)
USE PLANE FINDER TO ANSWER POPULAR QUESTIONS
• Where is my flight now?
• What is that plane overhead and where is it going?
• How many planes are flying right now?
• Are there delays at my airport?
• When will my flight take off?
• When will my flight land?
• Is my flight on time?
• What route did my flight take?
HOW DOES PLANE FINDER WORK?
Plane Finder receives real time ADS-B and MLAT signals sent by aircraft to transmit their positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS-B is increasing all of the time. You can check our worldwide flight tracking coverage for free at www.planefinder.net
HELP AND SUPPORT
Our Plane Finder support team always listen to and reply to feedback. Please email [email protected] or visit our website www.planefinder.net
The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.