– Handle TCP / UDP / ICMP traffic and forward to any proxy server
– Route traffic to different endpoint by rule of domain, IP-CIDR, or User-Agent
– Support DNS over TCP / DNS over TLS / DNS over HTTPS
– Native UI dashboard to display HTTP / HTTPS / TCP request
– Decrypt HTTPS traffic with Man-in-the-Middle
– Support for URL Rewrite
– Fully IPv6 supports
– Builtin DNS server with hostname mapping
– Support for overriding some of the settings of the current configuration file using Override
– Fixed the issue where scheduled scripts may not run on time.
– Fixed the issue where switching configurations on the settings page might not refresh the homepage information.
– Fixed the issue where the homepage rules could not be accessed in certain cases.
– Fixed the issue of repeated notifications for automatic configuration updates in some cases.