Co-created with drinkers and based on behavioural science and a spirit of experimenting (hence the name), Try Dry® contains unique features such as ‘planned drinking’, custom goals, and special missions. Unlike ‘sobriety-only apps’, it works brilliantly whether you want to cut back or try being sober.
Whether you’re taking on Dry January®, doing Sober Spring, trying a sober October, making a longer-term change to your drinking, or just cutting back, Try Dry® is your trusted year-round support system.
Why should I download Try Dry®?
• Track your units, calories and money saved
• Set goals that work for you
• Loads of great badges to achieve with in-app celebrations
• Access our exclusive free coaching email programme
• See your progress using the charts
• Daily motivation – receive a reminder every day, at a time that suits you
• Use the drinking risk quiz to see how you are doing
• Led by science, developed for you. Try Dry combines behavioural science with a highly responsive approach to feedback from users.
• Totally free. No upfront costs. No hidden costs. No ads. Entirely funded by the charity Alcohol Change UK.
Why cut down your drinking?
• Better sleep. More energy. Glowing skin (yes, really).
• More money in your pocket (the average UK adult spends £50,000 on booze in their lifetime!)
• Get healthier – cutting back on the booze lowers your risks of over 60 serious medical conditions including heart disease, stroke, and 7 cancers
• Take control – if alcohol has become a habit, break free and take full control
• Be more present, enjoy life more, and really be there for your family and friends.
Speed improvements for some devices.