• creation of projects on the device and in the cloud service (ability to work with KIT Scenarist’s cloud is an additional service);
• fill basic information about the script (script name, title page, logline, and synopsis);
• create lists of characters and locations and fill their descriptions;
• create text notes on the project with the ability to group notes by folders within each project;
• work with a screenplay in corkboard mode;
• viewing screenplay text and editing it in accordance with industry standards;
• view the list of scenes and navigate the text of the script;
• import scripts from the fdx, fountain, docx and kitsp formats from any installed application (mail, iCloud, Dropbox etc.);
• export notes and scripts to pdf, fdx, fountain docx and kitsp formats in any of the installed applications (mail, iCloud, Dropbox etc.).
Mobile application KIT Scenarist is only one of the components of a fully-featured studio for working on screenplays KIT Scenarist. Look to our website, where you can meet with other useful tools for creating stories that will help raise your productivity to a new level!
– fixed misc cloud sync issues;
– added ability to select autocomplete item from the dropdown menu by pressing enter in hardware keyboard.