– First feature rich 3rd party Apple Music app.
– Apple curated content personalised to your listening taste.
– Play, search, like, share and add songs from across the entire Apple Music catalogue.
– Intuitive, fully gesture driven user interface.
– Light, Dark and Black themes.
– Musixmatch integration.
– Last.fm auto-scrobbling.
– Magic Mix.
– Release Alerts.
– iPad support including split-screen and slide-over.
– CarPlay support.
– Music app is required to use Soor.
– App only works with Apple Music or songs you uploaded to Music.app. No other music service is supported.
In case you’re wondering what Soor means, pronounced Sur (Soar), it’s Hindi for melody/note.
For F.A.Q. and limitations visit: soor.app/faq
If you have any doubts please email: [email protected]
*Soor is a 3rd party Music player. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Music, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
Album artworks used in screenshots above are not actual artwork image for the albums due to licensing concerns. Actual artworks in app will be shown correctly.
– Fixed crash on startup for devices running iOS 15 and below.
– Fixed incorrect view state when switching quickly in release alerts view.
v3.0 launched with:
Live Activities & Dynamic Island Support – Now Playing Insights
Get insights about the currently playing song — right on the lock screen.
Only works with player type set to the default `System` from Soor > Settings > Player > Player Type.
Soor is being developed by just a 1 person team, a 5 star review goes a long way in supporting indie developers. If you like the app please consider leaving a nice review. If you have issues or requests please contact [email protected]