This live-action (FMV) game/interactive film features:
– Choice-based mechanics including 150 decision paths and 18 unique endings.
– Relationship-tracking mechanic which affects wider story in various ways.
– Success/fail tracking of sub-plots with supporting characters which affect wider story in various ways.
– Two game modes – ‘Timed Choices’ for a more immersive, pressured experience & ‘Paused Choices’ for group play / audience participation during live streams.
– Renowned acting talent, including Anna Popplewell (‘The Chronicles of Narnia’) and George Blagden (‘Vikings’ & ‘Versailles’) as the two leads.
Additionally, Paul Raschid – the writer-director, is one of the world’s most prolific creatives in the live-action (FMV) video game genre. His previous feature-length titles ‘The Complex’ & ‘Five Dates’ were released in 2020.