VS takes the concept of music visualisation to a whole new level of customisation and expression, putting you in control and giving you the power to perform however you want.
VS is powered by graphical materials that you can interact with and layer on top of each other to create complex evolving visuals.
As well as a standalone app, VS includes an AUv3 plugin version, so you can run it directly inside your favourite iOS DAW programs like AUM and Audiobus etc.
As the name suggests, VS Visual Synthesizer can be played live like an audio synthesizer; use your MIDI keyboard to make each layer come alive with the concept of ‘polyphonic visual voices’.
We partnered with new media artist ‘Perplex On’ to bring you a factory preset bank full of amazing interactive visuals, you can start using right away, to create dazzling animations and make your music move in a whole new medium.
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit www.imaginando.pt/products/vs-visual-synthesizer
– 8 Polyphonic visual layers
– 4 voices per layer
– 32 built-in material effects
– Exclusive factory presents by Perplex On
– 1 background layer with solid color/image/video (no modulations)
– 4 LFO’s
– 2 EG’s
– 4 Dual-mode Audio Modulators (peak and band)
– Built-in video recorder
– Improved layout on phone
– Fix bug that prevented restoring selected background image/video
– Fix layer material preview when animated thumbnail is disabled
– Fix grouped parameters automation
– General bug fixes and improvements