Using SongCapsule is super easy: all you need to do is connect the app to your music library — it supports Apple Music, iTunes Match, or local synced songs in your device. SongCapsule will locally scan your songs and automatically create mixes and playlists for you based on your favorite artists, genres, and even decades.
With Magic DJ, you can create mixes of artists and genres with different algorithms, like playing more of your top songs or rediscovering hidden gems in your music library. It’s like a shuffle mode — but more intelligent and tailored just for you.
SongCapsule will learn and send a #tbt notification every week to remember you of songs you once loved, but haven’t played for a while. There’s also a special playlist and widget with your forgotten songs.
• Magic DJ with three different configurations
• Apple’s Music app integration
• Siri Suggestions and Shortcuts
• Sharing now playing songs on Instagram and Twitter with a beautiful card image
• CarPlay support
• AirPlay 2
• Light and Dark Modes
• Widgets (including a Lock Screen widget for iOS 16)
• Wind Down support (for iOS 14 and 15)
• Privacy built-in
• Full iPad and Mac support
To learn everything that SongCapsule can do, visit sorcererhat.com/songcapsule/tips.
SongCapsule requires a music library with at least 100 songs added to it. Subscribed playlists don’t count.