MusicBox is a flexible listen later app for albums, songs, artists, playlists, and radio stations. Save new music for later, catalog and organize favorites, assign tags, notes, metadata, and more.
MusicBox collects relevant metadata of albums and songs and is deeply integrated into the system with features such as Interactive Widgets, Share Sheet, App Shortcuts, iCloud, and more.
Supported services: Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Discogs, Bandcamp, Songwhip, AllMusic, RYM, and Odesli. You can also add music from other platforms by manually filling in all the required fields.
– Use the Share Sheet throughout the system.
– Drag and drop multiple items into the app.
– Add songs recognized by Shazam.
– Import multiple albums, songs, playlists, and artists by pasting their URLs into the app.
– Use the Add Music action in the Shortcuts app to integrate MusicBox into your automated workflows.
– Apply tags to categorize your music and make it easier to find.
– Use Auto-Tagging to automatically tag albums and songs based on rules you set.
– Deep Search allows searching your music by title, artist, genre, record label, tags, type, and notes.
– Create a Smart Search to automatically filter items based on a set of rules.
– Use Focus Filter with Focus to limit the music and tags shown in the app.
– All MusicBox features and data are available on the Shortcuts app, so you can create custom shortcuts and automate your workflow.
– iCloud keeps your database in sync between your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
– Easily access your music from the Home Screen with interactive Widgets.
– Play using the system’s music player.
– Tap an album or song to open it on the associated service.
MusicBox is a modern app with support for the latest system features such as interactive widgets, App Shortcuts, Focus Filter, Action Extension, Context Menu, iCloud sync, and dark mode. It is also available on the Mac and Apple TV as a universal app, so you can enjoy it with a single purchase across iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and tvOS.
– The large widget now shows 16 albums when configured with the ‘Minimal UI’ option.