For the price of a couple of falafels, you get the app that will help you improve your Hebrew and save your time. All the money goes to improving the application.
• The dictionary is powered by pealim.com — a comprehensive database of Hebrew verbs that are picked by hand and regularly updated
• No internet connection required
• Search history and favorites
• Available in English, Spanish and Russian
• Instantly find the word you need by typing any of its forms, a transcription or a root
• See all word forms along with the English transcription on a single page
• Discover words with the same root or related words
• Check forms of nouns, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, pronouns, conjunctions, numerals and particles
• Save words to favorites
Please note, not all pealim.com features have been implemented, but we’re working hard on it. Stay tuned.
Special thanks to Elina Tyshchenko for the design of the app.
Fixed other minor bugs and updated the interface.