Wear Reader has two reading modes: Speed Reading and Traditional. Speed reading flashes text rapidly on the screen one word at a time to suppress your inner vocalization and allow you to read quickly while still fully understanding the text. Missed a spot and have to go back? No problem! Use the fast-forward and rewind buttons to adjust your spot. Tap to pause the stream to take a break and see how you are doing, and tap again to resume.
Not into speed reading? Wear Reader™ now supports a traditional reading mode where you can read like you always have. Simply choose this option in settings, and use the digital crown on the right of the Apple Watch to scroll up and down the page. Try speed reading here online for free! http://wearreader.com/try.html#apple-watch
• Display longer words for a longer amount of time, or read all words the same!
• Adjustable speed reading from 50 WPM to 1000 WPM
• Set bookmarks, select the chapter, or navigate to a specific word right from your iPhone.
• Speed reading keeps the eyes from getting tired since they stay in the same spot
• Automatically pause after every chapter, or speed read right through.
• Navigate your library with ease using the rich Cover Flow interface and search.
Wear Reader can import books from Dropbox or iCloud. Now import azw, azw3, azw4, cbc, cbr, cbz, chm, docx, fb2, htm, html, htmlz, lit, lrf, mobi, odt, pdb, pdf, pml, prc, rb, rtf, snb, tcr, txt, and txtz! NOTE: Wear Reader CANNOT import books directly from iBooks.
Download now and experience the first (and only) speed and traditional reader for Apple Watch!
Fixed icons on Apple Watch