Ashtanga Yoga is one of the most popular types of yoga in the west today. More and more people are taking up this dynamic and powerful system of yoga to manage stress, improve their fitness and develop their spiritual life.
Whether you’re intermediate, advanced or a complete beginner, Ashtanga Yoga with Michael Gannon brings the magic of an Ashtanga Yoga class directly to your phone or tablet. Just put your phone down on your yoga mat and begin your practice. It’s like having your own teacher there with you.
Some of the benefits of this great app include:
• Detailed descriptions of the Ashtanga poses
• Hi resolution photographs
• Multiple images for each pose
• Slideshow autoplay functionality with audio track – just put your phone down on the mat and go
• Choice of ‘beginners’ or ‘intermediates’ commentary
• Detailed introduction to the system and philosophy of Ashtanga Yoga
• Video introductions and explanations from Michael
Michael Gannon is one of the foremost Ashtanga yoga teachers in the world today. Yoga found Michael after 10 years of chaotic deal making in the American advertising and music business. After studying in India with the founder of Ashtanga yoga, the late Sri. K. Pattabhi Jois, he was authorised directly by Jois in 2001 to teach. He spends the year travelling and teaching workshops, trainings and retreats in The Americas, UK, Europe, Africa and Asia.
This update also introduces a series of tweaks to the designs. Enjoy!