While the use and basic idea is very simple, there’s almost an endless list of things you can do with it. Some things worth highlighting are:
– Multi Exposure
– Choosing where and how much to apply of filter from other apps.
– Adding or replacing objects.
– Adding textures.
– Creating your own personalised filters with overlays
– Watermarking or adding logos
Image Blender outputs the full resolution without any limits to the size of your source image.
If you have any questions before buying, need help to get started or just want to share your work, don’t hesitate to send a mail to [email protected] and I’ll do my best to help.
– Faster saving
– A Blend action intent to use in Shortcuts