Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device – have fun with friends and family – with iPlayTo on your phone/pad, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
iPlayTo can also browse the media on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy – iPlayTo can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running iPlayTo.
– Show photos on other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
– Play video to other devices in all qualities;
– Play music to other devices including its metadata;
– Detect & play media content in web pages;
– Browse the media files on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other players;
– Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
– “Painting” on TV;
– Record video or audio and play them on TV;
– Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
– Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
– TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
– AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
– Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
– Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
– PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
– Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
– iPlayTo is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
– Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
– Not all the media on your iPhone can be played by your TV/device;
– iPlayTo can’t play the media in other app (for example, the videos in “Videos” app), but you can upload media files to iPlayTo and play them.
– Redesigned “Media Browser” module;
– More configurations in Settings;
– New iOS features adaptations;
– Many bug fixes and improvements.