Computer Music Editor’s Choice Award 2020・MusicTech Choice Award 2020・NAMM TEC Award Nominee 2022
“Cubasis 3 marks a great leap to the iPhone, and maintains Cubasis’ status as the DAW to beat on the iOS platform.” — Computer Music
“Cubasis has always represented the best balance between features and usability in any iOS DAW/sequencer, and in Cubasis 3, Steinberg have raised a high bar even higher.” — Sound On Sound
“Cubasis 3 is far and away the most powerful and user-friendly mobile DAW around.” — ASK Audio
“Cubasis has been invaluable for me when I just need to create a quick demo before the plane lands.” — Rob Swire (Pendulum, Knife Party, Deadmau5)
Learn more about Cubasis at www.steinberg.net/cubasis
NEW IN CUBASIS 3
• Universal app support: Run Cubasis on the iPhone and iPad
• Group tracks: Easily combine individual tracks to groups
• Full-screen mixer: Easily extend the size of the mixer and more
• New look, same feel: Enjoy creating more efficiently
• Free Cubasis 2 IAP transfer: Freely transfer previous in-app purchases to Cubasis 3
• 960 PPQN MIDI resolution: Precise audio and MIDI event editing at the highest level
• 8 insert, 8 send effects: Create great-sounding tracks with flexible effects options
• FX rearrangement: Quickly rearrange plug-ins and change their pre/post fader position
• 75 new effects presets: Make tracks sound great with these ready-to-use presets
• Undo with history list: Quickly jump back to earlier versions of your song
• Redesigned instruments and effects: Modern styling with more precise operation
• Audio, MIDI and automation editors revisited: File editing is much more effective
• Revised MediaBay: Your all-new control center for file and project management
• UI scale presets for iPhone and iPad: Quickly change the size and arrangement of Cubasis
• MicroSonic instruments refill: Get creative with great-sounding new instruments
• Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
• 24 assignable physical inputs and outputs
• 32-bit floating-point audio engine
• Audio I/O resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• Real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting featuring zplane’s élastique 3
• Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with 126 ready-to-go presets
• MicroSonic with over 120 virtual instrument sounds
• MiniSampler to create your own instruments (includes 20 factory instruments)
• Mixer with studio-grade channel strip per track and 17 effects processors
• Sidechain support
• Fully automatable DJ-like Spin FX effect plug-in
• Over 550 MIDI and time-stretch-capable audio loops
• Virtual keyboard with chord buttons, chord and drum pads with intuitive note repeat
• Audio editor and MIDI editor with MIDI CC support
• MIDI editor for programming and editing MIDI tracks quickly and efficiently
• MIDI Learn, Mackie Control (MCU) and HUI protocol support
• MIDI auto quantize and time-stretch
• Track duplicate
• Automation, MIDI CC, program change and aftertouch support
• Core Audio and MIDI-compatible hardware supported
• Keyboard shortcut and mouse support
• MIDI over Bluetooth LE support
• Audio Unit including Instrument Multi Out support, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus 3 support
• Ableton Link Support
• Import audio via iTunes, iCloud Drive, Files app, AirDrop or use AudioPaste
• MIDI clock and MIDI thru support
• Export to Cubase, iCloud Drive, external hard drives, wireless flash drives, Dropbox, AudioCopy and email
If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app in the App Store! Thank you!
This supplemental update includes improvements and is recommended for all Cubasis users.
For the complete list of improvements, issues and solution please visit us at www.steinberg.net/cubasisforum.
If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app on the App Store!
What’s New in Cubasis 3.4
Cubasis 3 was rewritten from the ground up, introducing the latest technology in keeping with today’s and tomorrow’s demands. Since its release the app has seen many updates where we’ve added lots of frequently-requested features, such as MIDI Learn, Mackie Control (MCU) and HUI protocol support, Audio Unit multi-out support, sidechain support, keyboard shortcut and mouse support, plus so much more. Cubasis 3.4 doesn’t stop there, so come on in to enjoy Ableton Link support and much more to keep you inspired while easily creating beautiful new music with Cubasis!
・Ableton Link Support
Make Cubasis on multiple iPad and iPhone devices play in time together. Jam with others who run Link-enabled apps on their devices. Sync Cubasis with multiple applications on the same device… and much more. The sky’s the limit. No matter if you are using iOS, desktop or hardware: Ableton Link support in Cubasis makes staying synchronised with other Link-enabled apps easy and effortless. Simply enable Link and join the party.
・MIDI Recording Workflow Improvements
Ready to capture your latest idea? Cubasis 3.4 adds many features to make life easier for you. A long tap on the locator range lets you instantly place the locators in a new position to quickly start your recording. Use the Chord Buttons to instantly create great-sounding chord sequences at your finger tips, while recording melodies in one go. You want to find out how your pad sequence sounds at half speed? Sure thing. MIDI time-stretch lets you easily find out via a few simple taps. That’s what makes Cubasis one of a kind when it comes to usability. It’s made by musicians for musicians.
・State Save / Total Recall Improvements
Polishing musical ideas to professional-sounding songs is often a matter of multiple sessions. Cubasis 3.4 makes sure you will find the project in the exact same state as when you left the app last time. The editors remember the zoom level and position for each audio and MIDI event, allowing you to instantly continue with your edits. The same goes for the arranger, the mixer channel width, the setup choices you’ve made and more. Do you prefer being creative instead of wasting time? So do we. That’s why we’ve got you covered with Cubasis 3.4, to help you keep polishing your songs to perfection from right where you left off.
While there are many DAW apps available on the market, there is only one Cubasis app that pairs powerful features with unmatched usability. And it offers so much more. Cubasis 3.4 adds more than 75 improvements, ensuring the highest performance and rock-solid stability to help you capture your ideas and polish them into professional-sounding songs. Trust us, you will love the latest version of the multi-award winning Cubasis 3! For the complete list of improvements, issues and solutions, please visit us at www.steinberg.net/cubasisforum.
If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating it in the App Store!