Play along to 326 stunning tracks from the world’s most coveted artists including:12-time GRAMMY® nominee Kirk Whalum (Whitney Houston, Luther Vandross); 7-time Billboard #1 Chris Standring; jazz impresario Jason Rebello (Sting, Jeff Beck) and drum legends Chris Coleman (Babyface, Prince) and Ralph Salmins (Burt Bacharach, Paul McCartney).
Jazz300’s unique content spans jazz, blues, soul, funk and pop, and there’s a powerful search function so you can easily find the kind of music you’re looking for.
Change key on the fly. Speed up or slow down the music seamlessly and in real-time to get each track just the way you want it.
Animated chord charts and crystal clear, full screen chord diagrams for Piano, Guitar and Ukulele cover every track and help you learn how to play new chords and improve your skills.
Loop sections of music and slow them right down for practice. Remove solo instruments so you can play your own version.
Add the tracks you like best to ‘Favourites’ and create multiple ‘Playlists’ and set the order you want them to autoplay.
Plus, all the content in Jazz300 is royalty-free so you can play it anywhere and use elements of any of the tracks in your own music (commercially or otherwise) with just a few legal restrictions.
Export any track quickly and easily as a stereo audio file. Or get the full multitrack version delivered to you as a GarageBand project with the musical parts separated – great if you want to remix a track, add your own instruments or develop it further. This multitrack export option is available on every track as a low cost, in-app purchase.
Jazz300 – ultimate play along for musicians of all abilities.
Listen to samples at www.jazz300.com
Summary of key features:
• 326 jazz, blues, soul, funk and pop tracks
• 201 of the tracks are jazz standards
• Comprehensive search function
• Real-time key adjustment (+/- 8 semitones)
• Real-time adjustment of tempo in BPM increments (+/- 75%)
• Loop function loops any section of the track
• Solo ‘on/off’ function removes the solo instrument on relevant tracks
• 1 or 2-bar ‘count-in’ via metronome or silent animation
• Transposition for Bb and Eb instruments changes the chord information in the main chord view while maintaining Piano, Guitar and Ukulele chord view at concert pitch
• Full screen animated chord diagrams for all 326 tracks show the current chord plus (up to) the next 4 chords
• Export tracks either as stereo audio file (m4a) or as multitrack (separated parts) delivered as a GarageBand project in highest quality WAV format. Multitrack export requires an in-app purchase.
Musicians featured on Jazz300:
Drums and Percussion
• Ralph Salmins (Elton John, James Brown…)
• Chris Coleman (Christina Aguilera, Kings of Leon…)
• Jack Pollitt (Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran…)
• Sebastiaan de Krom (Herbie Hancock, John Scofield…)
• Geoff Dugmore (Rod Stewart, Jimmy Page…)
• Jeremy Stacey (Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, Eric Clapton…)
• Simon Lea (Dionne Warwick, Katie Melua…)
• Danny Cummings (Elton John, Bryan Adams…)
• Chris Standring (7-time Billboard #1 as a solo artist)
• Adam Goldsmith (Brian May, Meat Loaf…)
• Tommy Emmerton (Quincy Jones, Al Jarreau…)
• Christian Marsac (Terence Trent D’Arby, Alison Moyet…)
Piano and Keyboard
•Jason Rebello (Sting, Jeff Beck, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins…)
•Tom Cawley (Andrea Bocelli, Charlie Watts…)
•Martin Shaw (Sting, Jamiroquai…)
•Kirk Whalum (Barbara Streisand, Al Jarreau…)
•Dave O’Higgins (Ray Charles, Frank Sinatra…)
•Patrick Clahar (Bill Bruford’s Earthworks, Stevie Wonder…)
•Andy Panayi (Freddie Hubbard, Wynton Marsalis…)
• Chuck Morgan (William Galison, Bobby Shew…)
• Geoff Gascoyne (Jamie Cullum, Sting…)