Play along to 326 stunning tracks from the world’s most coveted artists including: 12-time GRAMMY® nominee Kirk Whalum (Whitney Houston, Luther Vandross); 7-time Billboard #1 Chris Standring; jazz impresario Jason Rebello (Sting, Jeff Beck) and drum legends Chris Coleman (Babyface, Prince) and Ralph Salmins (Burt Bacharach, Paul McCartney).
Jazz300’s unique content spans jazz, blues, soul, funk and pop, and there’s a powerful search function so you can easily find the kind of music you’re looking for.
Change key on the fly. Speed up or slow down the music seamlessly and in real-time.
Animated chord charts and full screen chord diagrams for Piano, Guitar and Ukulele cover every track and help you learn how to play new chords and improve your skills.
Loop sections of music and slow them right down for practice.
Add the tracks you like best to ‘Favourites’ and create multiple ‘Playlists’ and set the order you want them to autoplay.
Plus, all the content in Jazz300 is royalty-free so you can play it anywhere and use elements of any of the tracks in your own music (commercially or otherwise) with just a few legal restrictions.
Export any track quickly and easily as a stereo audio file. Or get the full multitrack version delivered to you as a GarageBand project with the musical parts separated – great if you want to remix a track, add your own instruments or develop it further (requires a low-cost in-app purchase).
Jazz300 – ultimate play along for musicians of all abilities.
Listen to samples at www.jazz300.com
PLEASE NOTE – JAZZ300 IS A PLAY ALONG APP EMPLOYING THE VERY LATEST MOBILE AUDIO TECH FEATURES FOR A GREAT PLAY ALONG EXPERIENCE … BUT YOU CANNOT EDIT THE CHORD SEQUENCES IN JAZZ300 AS YOU CAN WITH THE APPS IN OUR SESSIONBAND RANGE.
Summary of key features:
• 326 jazz, blues, soul, funk and pop tracks
• 201 of the tracks are jazz standards
• Real-time key adjustment (+/- 8 semitones)
• Real-time adjustment of tempo in BPM increments (+/- 75%)
• Loop any section of the track
• Mute any main instrument in any track via Settings/Track Configuration
• 1 or 2-bar ‘count-in’ via metronome or silent animation
• Transposition for Bb and Eb instruments
• Full screen animated chord diagrams show the current chord plus (up to) the next 4 chords
• Export tracks either as stereo audio file (m4a) included, or as multitrack (separated parts) via in-app purchase
Musicians featured on Jazz300:
Drums and Percussion
• Ralph Salmins (Elton John, James Brown…)
• Chris Coleman (Christina Aguilera, Kings of Leon…)
• Jack Pollitt (Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran…)
• Sebastiaan de Krom (Herbie Hancock, John Scofield…)
• Geoff Dugmore (Rod Stewart, Jimmy Page…)
• Jeremy Stacey (Noel Gallagher, Eric Clapton…)
• Simon Lea (Dionne Warwick, Katie Melua…)
• Danny Cummings (Elton John, Bryan Adams…)
• Chris Standring (7-time Billboard #1 as a solo artist)
• Adam Goldsmith (Brian May, Meat Loaf…)
• Tommy Emmerton (Quincy Jones, Al Jarreau…)
• Christian Marsac (Terence Trent D’Arby, Alison Moyet…)
Piano and Keyboard
• Jason Rebello (Sting, Jeff Beck, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins…)
• Tom Cawley (Andrea Bocelli, Charlie Watts…)
Trumpet and Flugelhorn
• Martin Shaw (Sting, Jamiroquai…)
Saxophone and Flute
• Kirk Whalum (Barbara Streisand, Al Jarreau…)
• Dave O’Higgins (Ray Charles, Frank Sinatra…)
• Patrick Clahar (Bill Bruford’s Earthworks, Stevie Wonder…)
• Andy Panayi (Freddie Hubbard, Wynton Marsalis…)
• Chuck Morgan (William Galison, Bobby Shew…)
• Geoff Gascoyne (Jamie Cullum, Sting…)