It’s a simple App, but we’ve worked hard to make it great:
– See what’s going on with the Schumann Resonance in one convenient quick place
– Share, Text, Email, or Tweet the charts from right in the App, including a new “all-in-one” view
– Discover Links to great communities: Facebook, Websites, Reddit groups, scientific agencies, and more.
– See if the Schumann Resonance has been spiking, and the percentage of spike if it has!
– Notification if there’s a new version and auto-reloads (Resources tab)
– In-App Notifications, the App now lets you know when it’s spiking, according to your preferences!
– Get included in the ‘Buy me a Coffee’ Supporters list
– See when the measuring stations ‘blackout’, go ‘down’
– Quickly check the charts from both Tomsk and Cumiana
– Displays the recent Schumann Resonance Peak Amplitude
– Helpful flyovers to show you how to read the charts
– Saved Historical Spectrogram charts from the last month, now includes Spectrogram, Amplitude, and Frequencies and a filter so that you can choose which to focus on.
– Easily Check what people have Tweeted to #schumannresonance’ from right within the App
– Analytics of how many people are watching, you are not alone!
– Sign up for the newsletter, the blog, buy Schumann gear, links to our other Apps, and more
– We also added dynamic charts to help you read the Current value, Today’s High, and Yesterday’s highs!
– Historical shots now include Spectrogram, Amplitude, and Frequencies, and a filter so that you can choose which to focus on.
– We also added “all-in-one” images so that you can easily share Tomsk or Cumiana without additional text in the way.