iParadox – Alarm Systems Control
By Paradox Security Systems Ltd.
View live the status of any Paradox Security System!
The iParadox app gives users instant, continual remote access to their property security system turning any Apple device, Wi-Fi or 3G iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, into a remote touchpad.
iParadox provides lots of functionality and information at your fingertips. The multi-lingual iParadox has an intuitive user-interface which enables you to easily connect to your security system and edit its settings. Great features include MultiSite and Bypass Zone tools.
iParadox is compatible with Paradox EVO192 (V2.20 or higher), and all MG5000, MG5050, SP4000, SP5500, SP6000, SP65, and SP7000 systems. Note that for iParadox to function properly, your security system must include the IP100 Internet Module V5.10 or higher, or the IP150 Internet Module.
– Multi-site support (up to 32): one connection at a time
– Regular arm, Sleep arm, Stay arm
– One-click arming for all areas
– Bypass Zones
– Displays panic alarms
– Displays type of alarms (silent, audible, etc.)
– Displays module label when module trouble occurs (EVO only)
– Displays alarm memory
– Displays system troubles
– PGM activation/deactivation*
– Connects with static or dynamic IP (ParadoxMyHome)
* Shows the last PGM action performed from iParadox, not the current PGM state.
You can use iParadox for:
Security System Controls
– If you forget to arm the system before you leave, you can do it remotely
– Disarm the system when the cleaning staff arrives
– Receive automatic email notification if there is an alarm or when your kids arrive home from school (system is disarmed)
– See the current status of the alarm system
– See if any troubles have occurred in the system
…and so much more!
Programmable Outputs (PGMs)
– Turn on/off lights
– Control window shutters
– Control garage doors
– Control your garden sprinklers
…and so much more!
iParadox will not push alarm status notifications. In order to see if the system is in alarm, the iParadox app must be running.