If you already know the BPM use the new keypad to enter the BPM to get the LFO and delay times.
– Tap in time with any music to find the tempo, correct delay times and LFO frequencies.
– Hit the mode button to change the delay and LFO display to dotted or triplet time
– BPM can be adjusted manually if you already know the tempo and just need the delay/LFO rates.
– Simple easy to use interface.
– Enter BPM directly via keypad
– New meters for taps taken, tap timing and tap accuracy
‘A mixing lifesaver for those of us who like to use delays!’ – Tape Op Magazine
– Updated for Swift5