You can see barbell path video of your lifting.
The length of movie must be in 2 – 10 seconds for stable operation.
You can create time-trimmed video by iPhone/iPad Photo’s editor.
If you can not make bar path video, please contact to support page.
You can upload your bar path video to YouTube or SNS sites.
[Barbell tracking using movie in photo book] (version6.0)
1. Go to [Bar Path] mode
2. Select movie from photo book. If you want to change movie, push [Movie] button and select movie again.
3. Set the red cursor to 45cm plate by drag (translate) and pinch in/out (zoom).
4. Press [Set] button.
5. If you set ‘Style’ as ‘Vanishing’ (default is ‘Keeping’), the bar path will be shown only last 2.5 seconds.
6. Press [Make] button.
7. Tracking will be started and the bar path will be drawn. The movie and screenshot of bar path are saved in Photo Book.(In paid version only)
8. You can set some parameters for various conditions. Move to ‘Input’ view.
Initial height of bar[cm] :
Default is 22.5[cm] (It means you lift the barbell from floor)
If you lift from box or rack, you can set arbitrary height value.
Grid offset for X direction[cm] :
Default is 0[cm] (It means you lift from the initial position.)
If you lift from rack, you can set arbitrary position value.
I recommend you to take movies or pictures like those
— take video in bright condition.
— wear different color clothes from the weight plate.
The price of app will be changed without any notifications.
The App contains Ads. (But no in-app purchases)
Last validated OS is iOS 16.3.1
A third party can not use the result without permission of who in pictures.
We assume no responsibility or liability for any actions taken as a result of using this Application, or for errors or omissions in content.