iPad version? bit.ly/ECGiPad or search iTunes “ECG Guide iPad”
Praise for the ECG Guide:
“The best ECG app currently available.”
“Core Medical App.”
– Georgetown Medical School.
“This brand-new gem features concise explanations with ample high-quality ECG examples…”
– American College of Emergency Physicians
“…a 5 star application”
– User review
“…a must have application for doctors, residents and medical students.”
– User review
Succinct yet authoritative, this ECG reference is a critical companion for practicing physicians, medical trainees, nurses and paramedics. It is designed as a learning tool for those still training as well as a reliable reference for more experienced interpreters of ECGs.
– Full reference text that includes in-depth information on topics such as:
– Approach to ECG Interpretation
– Analysis of rate, rhythm, axis, P wave, QRS complex, ST segment, T wave and QT interval
– Ventricular hypertrophy and atrial enlargement
– Assessment of ischemia
– Approach to arrhythmia
– Bradyarrythmias and tachyarrythmias, Heart block, and much more…
(content based on national guidelines 2009 AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram)
– The largest ECG library available on the iPhone with over 200 high resolution sample ECGs with common and complex findings for easy reference
– ECG Interpreter – Stepwise assistance with ECG interpretation. Helps create differential diagnosis based on simple to assess ECG features.
– Over 100 multiple-choice quiz questions to test your knowledge
– Rapid Reference section – one tap takes you to 11 summary pages used to confidently interpret ECGs
– Clear descriptions of both common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
– Review etiology and differential diagnosis of common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
– Pediatric values included
Compiled and written by Jason Andrade, MD, FRCPC.
– update to improve layout on iPhone X devices