3 different modes to learn!
• Choose It:
In this mode an anatomical structure from a selected lesson is highlighted.
You have to find the correct term out of 4 given options.
Perfect for beginners!
• Touch It:
An terminological name is given – like “humerus”.
Your task is to find this structure on an anatomical image and touch the correct body part.
Perfect for advanced learners!
• Type It:
An anatomical structure from the human body is highlighted.
Your task is to type the name of the shown structure.
Perfect for experts!
The language of the terms can be choosed between latin or english.
Content of the lessons:
• overview of important bones
• skeleton of the hip and spinal column, upper and lower limb and the skull
• joints of the upper limb
• overview of important muscles
• muscles of the trunk, upper and lower limb, face
• overview of important organs
• anatomical structures of the heart, lungs, gastrointestinal tract and brain
• and many more will follow
High quality images of great authors like Johannes Sobotta and Sigismond Laskowski.
If you find any errors or if you have any suggestions, feel free to write me!
• spanish terminolgy added
• bug fixes