All women should be doing these exercises and some will be doing them as part of a physiotherapy programme.
Squeezy is simple to use, informative and designed to help women to remember to do their pelvic floor muscle exercises (also known as Kegel exercises).
• A pre-set exercise plan that follows public health guidelines
• A record of the number of exercises you have completed, compared to your target
• Visual and audio prompts for exercises
• Exercise reminders with customisable settings
• Educational information about the pelvic floor
• “Professional mode” – if working with a pelvic health specialist, you can tailor the exercise plan to fit your needs
• A bladder diary to keep track of your symptoms, if required
• Simple and clear interface
Squeezy was designed by chartered physiotherapists specialising in pelvic health working in the NHS. It has been clinically reviewed and approved by the NHS for its clinical safety, and is compliant with NHS Information Governance requirements.
Squeezy won several industry awards including ehi Awards 2016, Health Innovation Network 2016, National Continence Care Awards 2015/16 and was a finalist for awards including Advancing Healthcare Awards 2014 and 2017, Abbvie Sustainable Healthcare Awards 2016.
For more about Squeezy and additional pelvic health information visit squeezyapp.com.