Around 30,000 people use Squeezy regularly to help them remember to do their pelvic floor muscle exercises. So if you are thinking about downloading Squeezy for your pelvic floor, you are not alone.
All women should be doing these exercises and some will be doing them as part of a physiotherapy programme.
Squeezy is simple to use, informative and designed to help women to remember to do their pelvic floor muscle exercises (also known as Kegel exercises).
• A pre-set exercise plan that follows public health guidelines
• A record of the number of exercises you have completed, compared to your target
• Visual and audio guides for exercises
• Exercise reminders with customisable settings
• Educational information about the pelvic floor
• “Professional mode” – if working with a pelvic health specialist, you can tailor the exercise plan to fit your needs
• A bladder diary to keep track of your symptoms, if required
• Simple and clear interface
Squeezy has been clinically reviewed and approved by the NHS for its clinical safety, and is compliant with NHS Information Governance requirements.
Squeezy won several industry awards including ehi Awards 2016, Health Innovation Network 2016, National Continence Care Awards 2015/16 and was a finalist for awards including Advancing Healthcare Awards 2014 and 2017, Abbvie Sustainable Healthcare Awards 2016.
For more about Squeezy and additional pelvic health information visit squeezyapp.com.
*Apple Watch users*
During your exercises you need to hold your finger on your Apple Watch face to keep it live and running. The play button changes to state ‘Hold’ when running an exercise.
This keeps your Watch from dozing off while your attention is focused on your pelvic floor. Most Watch screens go to sleep after 7 or 15 seconds (time dependent on your Watch settings). Squeezy has no control over the screen sleep time on the Watch; it has to obey your Watch settings.
We hope to be able to improve the Watch experience in future. In the meantime, we’re continuing the existing Watch support because many people find it helpful.
If you have feedback on the Apple Watch, please get in touch with the developers directly on [email protected]
This app has been translated into Saudi Arabian Arabic.
تت ترجه هذا التطبيق الى اللغه العربيه ( اللكه العربيه السعوديه)