PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
You purchasing a general purpose air traffic display app that connects to a variety of servers types. New traffic sources can be added under Settings (gear button) – Track Source. As a convenience, OpenADSB comes preconfigured to use ADS-B Exchange, a non-profit crowdsourced dump1090 data source. Air traffic from ADS-B Exchange is the sole responsibility of ADSBexchange.com, LLC. Frequent users are encouraged to support ADS-B Exchange through donations (adsbexchange.com/donate).
• Connects to dump1090, tar1090 and Virtual Radar Server.
• Comes preconfigured using ADS-B Exchange (adsbexchange.com). Note that OpenADSB is not affiliated with ADSBexchange.com, LLC
• Smoothly displays thousands of aircraft
• Shows aircraft history trails
• Various aircraft and history trail color schemes and optional legend
• Fully configurable filtering, display only the aircrafts you want to see
• Configurable military, VFR and emergency highlights
• Long-press on an aircraft to perform a browser search engine search of its callsign and registration
• Tap on an aircraft to show more details
• Details are fully configurable and includes callsign, registration, ICAO hex code, altitude, speed, vertical speed, heading, aircraft type, squawk code, MLAT, latitude/longitude and more
• Display values in imperial or metric units
• Bookmark up to 3 favorite locations
• Mail track details feature, send an email containing an aircraft’s details along with a map snapshot, fully configurable
• Optimized data fetching logic minimizes network, battery usage and server load
• Highly configurable
• Supports Dark Mode on iOS 13
• Supports Split View, Slide Over and multitasking on iPad
• Keyboard shortcuts for external keyboards
Limitations and Disclaimer
OpenADSB is a general air traffic visualizer for Virtual Radar Server and dump1090 data sources. OpenADSB is not affiliated with ADSBexchange.com, LLC. As a convenience, OpenADSB comes preconfigured using ADSBexchange.com as the default data source. Air traffic data, its accuracy, and its validity, is the sole responsibility of the data provider. OpenADSB is for entertainment use only, and not for operational, flight, navigation, traffic avoidance or any mission critical use.